It provides crucial information to enable all staff to understand, follow and contribute to HSE compliant health & safety systems applied by leadership.
By the end of the course you will understand:
- The legal position and who enforces health & safety law in the UK.
- Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Risk assessments – including the HSE’s 5-step process for undertaking them.
- The importance of communication, co-operation, co-ordination and consultation in your organisation.
- Statutory inspection, maintenance and monitoring of systems and equipment.
- Specific health and safety considerations including fire/emergency procedures, first aid, display screen equipment, working at height, manual handling, hazardous substances, electricity, welfare, asbestos, water hygiene and lone working.
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels,).
- A fully interactive course and end of course questionnaire.
- 70% pass mark.
- Printable module for future reference.