The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013, or RIDDOR, is the law that requires responsible people in the workplace to record and report certain work-related illnesses and injuries.
This online RIDDOR course provides a thorough introduction to RIDDOR legislation, explaining why incidents must be reported, which incidents need to be reported and how to submit a report online, by phone or in writing.
- Ensures compliance with UK Health and Safety legislation
- Developed by health and safety professionals
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Approximate duration: 2-3 hours
- On completion, certificate is downloadable
Who Should Take This RIDDOR Course?
All employers and people who are in control of premises (the responsible person) must make a report under RIDDOR in case of an accident and so should have adequate knowledge of the regulations. This course covers all aspects of the RIDDOR legislation so that the responsible person understands when, why and how to make a suitable report.